February 18, 2012

Favorite Things

Some of my current favorite things are:

Watching my boys play -- they are each so different and unique. I love seeing their personalities shine!

My Keurig -- pushing a button, sticking a K-cup in, and having perfect coffee in 2 minutes is just what I need in the morning.

French Toast K-cups -- in a word, delish.

My new purse -- hubby surprised me with a Coach purse for Valentine's Day! It is beautiful and I am almost afraid to use it!

Walk at Home Program -- I have always been a fan of Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds program, but in recent years she has really amped up her workouts and added lots more options! I have rediscovered how quick and efficient her walks are.

Kari Jobe -- her music is so uplifting, peaceful and encouraging.

Lavender Scented Clorox Wipes -- I have always loved Clorox wipes. After the infestation of flu in my home, I have discovered a new scent that is so fresh and clean. I love it!

Glade Clean Linen Candle -- smells so fresh and the fragrance really fills a room fast.

*It's amazing how little things add brightness to your day. I think of all the small details that God blesses me with on a daily basis. He truly knows me and chooses to bless me in spite of myself! What an awesome God we serve. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment