February 7, 2012

Laundry, Pre-K, More Laundry...

It is laundry day around here...and let's all say it together, "BOOOO!!!!!" I know it must be done. Sigh. Four boys generate lots of laundry! I am excited about preschool today though! I am trying a new system of lift and flap cards that I am going to hang on the mantle with the day of the week, the weather, our ABC Memory Verse for the week, and a sight word. I read about this system on Totally Tots (great website for preschooling!) and can't wait to try it out! It looks like it would work great for K-5 too by just adding a few more cards. I will have to post pictures oncec we finish today. Off to sort the heaps of laundry lurking in my laundry room...going out with joy and being lead forth in peace today! Laundry and all. :)

1 comment:

  1. haha, last night I had three loads of laundry on the bed that I hadn't gotten to folding, so Derek had to help me with it before we could go to bed. He's like, "This is a lot of laundry for three small children!" And I told him that it was all just since Thursday! It never ends...=)

    ReplyDelete