March 14, 2012

Neglected

So, I have fallen in to the trap of forgetting about the blog. Again! I am determined to do better. The most frustrating thing is, I HATE uploading pictures to our desk top. It seems to take forever and is just annoying all around. I would much rather just snap a few pictures with the camera on my phone...they turn out sharper than our digital camera sometimes! The problem with that is, I would have to use the blogger app and that takes up tons of memory and its annoying to tap, tap, tap, a zillion times when trying to create a post. Sigh. The woes of technology. I will take some time soon and blog about some of the big things happening around here -- Aidan's 5th birthday, Ian Michael's soon to be first birthday, and my weight loss journey. I am motivated by a friend of mine who has done such a wonderful job keeping up her blog for several years! I am determined not to give up on it!

Well, we are off to enjoy the day. It is supposed to be in the 70's today!

No comments:

Post a Comment